Compass Safety LLC was established in June of 2000. Our focus was to help clients better manage their safety program. By solving problems, improving operations and profitability resulted in a roster of very satisfied clients. Today, we continue to help our clients get headed in the right direction.
We want to be your first resource for all your safety needs.
Helping businesses better lead and manage their Safety and Health process.
Get to Know Us
How Compass Safety Can Help
- OSHA compliance
- Identify hazards, make suggestions for corrective action
- Conduct safety inspections of office, shop and field operations
- Conduct training
- Conduct accident investigations
- Conduct job hazard analysis
- Develop written safety program I2P2 (injury illness prevention program)
- STOP report (safety tracking of performance)
- SAL (safety action list) a “to-do” list of outstanding or unfinished safety tasks
- Help with ISNetworld, MICCS,PICS, contractor pre-qualifications
Compass Safety Results
- Reduce the risk of losses associated with accidents and injuries
- Improve safety and health process
- Lower worker compensation experience modification rate
- Lower liability risk
- Reduce risk of OSHA citations
- Increase your customer base with proven safety record
- Improve your profits with decreased safety related incidents
- Return workers safely to their family
We are trained and experienced safety professionals.